Saturday, January 02, 2010

Consistently Good

God is consistently good. He never falters nor fails. He is fully reliable and dependable. Loving and serving Jesus is our main priority. Being recipients of His abundant grace opens the door for us to live through the glory of His grace.
A couple of months ago, I developed severe cough and sore throat due to some medication I was on. In the meantime, I had ongoing enrichment and vocal training which were drastically affected. It was disturbing as the cough and sore throat went on for several weeks. The doctor I was seeing was trying to ascertain if it was due to a reaction to the medication. Monte and I prayed and believed for the Lord’s healing. To cut the long story short, I have fully recovered.
This experience left me with overflowing gratitude for God is so good. During that time, I was able to honour every training session I have committed myself to. His grace is always sufficient. His resources never run dry. He picks us up from every inconceivable valley, strengthens and empowers us to climb another mountain with Him.

4 comments:

blogpastor said...

Glad you are well again and can use your voice for the Lord.

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Thank you very much, Pastor Kenny.

Anonymous said...

"Super-Duper web site! I'm loving it!!!! Will appear back again once again - getting you feeds also, With thanks."

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. May the Lord bless you richly.