Friday, November 20, 2009

The Elastic Band of Love

Monte and I were in courtship between 1998 to 1999 and on 20 March 99, we were united in holy matrimony.

One of the activities we enjoyed during courtship was bicycling. Monte bought me an elastic band (as shown in this post) to prevent my jeans from being dirtied by the bicycle oil. This elastic band of love is significant because it shows the care, concern and love in a tangible way. Oftentimes it is the little things we do for our loved ones that leave a lasting impression. I continue to cherish this relationship that the good Lord has blessed us with. Each day, we allow the hand of God to lead us on in this amazing journey of love.

2 comments:

blogpastor said...

Monte keeps surprising me.

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Thank you, Pastor Kenny. I am blessed with a wonderful husband.