Sunday, March 08, 2009

Just Bewildering

Last Friday morning, I brought Mickey out for a walk. Upon reaching the ground level, to my horror, his leash came apart. He started running and I chased him. Meanwhile I got my father to come down. Both of us started to chase after the dog. He was having such a wonderful time and there my father and I were worried sick. He came so close to a road that was quite heavy with traffic. We were so relieved when we finally caught up with him and my father tried to carry him. In a split second, he bit my father's thumb. The bite was quite deep and my father bled profusely. Thank God that the bleeding stopped in about three to five minutes.

It is bewildering, my father is the one who feeds and cleans Mickey daily. He doted on him. Why does Mickey bite him? My father asked Mickey the same question when we went back to the house. Mickey just gazed innocently at my father.

No comments: