Monday, December 22, 2008

God Will Make A Way

The Word of God is true. What He has promised, He will bring it to pass. Nothing is too hard for the Lord. No sickness, disease, problem, failure or utterly hopeless circumstance will deter Him from coming to our rescue. He fights on our behalf. When we let go and let God take over, He makes a way when there seems to be no way. I personally know of Christian friends who are going through the toughest time in their lives and I am amazed at how God strengthens and empowers them to embrace day with the experience of God’s loving hand on them. What an awesome privilege to know God so intimately and to behold His magnificent glory.

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

God will make a way
When there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He’ll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

No comments: